This week we’re all practicing some extra social distancing and working from home. Our video production quality isn’t top tier, however we still want to get our market updates out to you.
John Mousseau’s Update on the Fixed Income Market
– Lower Treasury Yields
– Why? Concern over spread of virus in the southern states.
– Good news: vaccines are hopeful giving a boost to markets
– Muni Yields are down a little this week
– Good subscription on new deals
– Looking to see what congress will pass in next phase of coronavirus relief
Matt McAleer on ETFs & Equities
– Continued recent rotation into value vs. growth as well as a bit of demand for small/mid-cap.
– Pull back late in week is welcome to create opportunities as tech & healthcare had become crowded.
– Pullbacks let traders observe which securities are showing superior relative strength.
David Kotok on the Virus and Markets
– Tensions with China are affecting markets
– Where will China relations be next year?
– An uncertainty premium is rising in markets
– This may present a great investment opportunity, we’ll be watching things closely
Please reach out with any questions/comments you may have about this update; we appreciate your calls, comments, and emails. Watch in the player above or at this link: https://youtu.be/8Mo9CdoxVNA
Stay safe, healthy, and have a great weekend.
-Matt McAleer & Cumberland Advisors
Matt enjoys your feedback. You can reach him at:
-Link to Matt’s Email: Matthew.McAleer@Cumber.com
-Link to Matt’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/MattMcAleer4
-Link to Matt’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-c-mcaleer/
-Call Matt: (800) 257-7013
Other questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (800) 257-7013.