USF Sarasota-Manatee, Cumberland Advisors, and the Global Interdependence Center invite you to our third annual Financial Literacy Day, to be held April 11, 2019, from 8:30 AM to 4 PM in the Selby Auditorium of the USFSM campus.
The theme this year is “Financial Markets and the Economy,” and the event will feature a number of panel discussions and special presentations, including:
The first session of the day, “The Stock Market,” will bring together Richard Hoey, Tripp Zimmerman, and Matt McAleer. The moderator will be Maryanne Waldman.
Tripp Zimmerman, CFA, leads WisdomTree’s data analytics group, responsible for index creation, maintenance, and reconstitution. Tripp travels domestically and internationally to speak about WisdomTree index capabilities and meets with clients across various sales channels. He is also involved in creating and communicating WisdomTree’s thoughts on the markets.
Some of Tripp’s recent blog posts can be found at his author page.
Recent titles and topics include:
* Long or Short? – Thoughts on U.S. equity markets and volatility
* Managed Futures: ‘Tis the Season for Losses – Strategies with less sensitivity to the S&P 500 Index
* Active Approach to Emerging Market Consumer Investing – Benefits of the ETF structure with goals associated with active managers
* Examining the Opportunity in China – Emerging market strategies
* Global Dividend Stream – Where WisdomTree Saw Growth in 2018
Financial Literacy Day welcomes the participation of the general public. The cost is only $50 to register, and coffee, pastries, and lunch are included. Please reserve your spot soon – we expect to have a full auditorium. You can make your reservation online and learn more at http://USFSM.edu/FinancialLiteracy.